Observatory Hill EEC is part of a state-wide network of Environmental Education Centres run by the NSW Department of Education.
- curriculum linked excursions run by specialist teaching staff
- incursions based around special focus areas
For school-based support we can:
- offer NESA registered professional development in sustainability education in your school
- conduct environmental and sustainability education awareness programs with students and assist with special focus days
- provide ideas for fieldwork project activities in your local environment
In addition Observatory Hill Environmental Education Centre also supports schools by providing:
- links to organisations with a focus on the environment and environmental education.
- a venue for meetings
Further environmental and sustainability education information is available from the DOE Curriculum Support website.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring our facilities
You may apply to use our school’s facilities for appropriate purposes provided your hiring the facility does not interfere with our teaching and learning programs.
We assess each application on a case-by-case basis using the Community Use of School Facilities policy.
If you’re interested in hiring our facilities, contact us for details.